Technology to be verified within TESTNET project:
- Clean pipe production
The tested technology is based on polyester resin cure process under the influence of initiators and catalysts placed on the glass fibre mat and fibre glass construction material. The technology is mainly employed to slow-burning and antistatic, high mechanical resistance pipes production to methane, water slurry and mine-water transport used in the methane explosion hazard coal mines.
The pipes production proceed in few stages:
• The resin with modifying additives preparation which behave the slow-burning and antistatic quality
• The resin and catalyst and initiator mixing process and then fibre glass impregnation
• The impregnated glass fibre and glass fibre mat winding to pipe core
• The resin hardening process in ambient temperature
• The pipe mechanical working
The VOC emitted in elementary stages and additional operation (production equipment cleaning) are carried away to cleaning in adsorption process by carbon active filter. The refinement air goes to atmosphere. The other way to decrease VOC amount is to apply low emission styrene contents resins and additional substances of low organic solvent contents.